The text and images on our webpage galleries, and the parameter files that are posted from time to time on one of the mailing lists, are copyrighted and all rights are retained by AllisonArt. Posting these materials to the Internet DOES NOT mean that we are putting them in the public domain. We are not. We reserve all rights to all materials that are created by AllisonArt, whether or not uploaded to the Internet. If you wish permission to use any of them, we are honored! We do, however, reserve the right to refuse permission for any reason.
There are a few conditions that must be met before we will grant such permission:
Web Page Galleries:
- Please include the credit "copyright AllisonArt", and display a reference to either AllisonArt@allisonart.com or http://www.fractalus.com/gumbycat/index.html whenever and wherever our materials are used.
- Materials to which we hold the copyright may not be used in connection with any pornographic material or any "hate" material directed toward any race, nation, culture or religion, nor may they be used in connection with any illegal venture.
- Please don't alter our fractals in any way, with the exception of resampling to alter their sizes, but not their proportions or their rotation, to accomodate your needs.
- AllisonArt's fractals may not be used in connection with any commercial or for-profit venture, regardless of whether there is or is not money or other compensation involved, without first getting explicit written permission from AllisonArt. You may seek permission by contacting us at AllisonArt@allisonart.com.
- If AllisonArt's fractals are to be used in connection with any non-profit enterprise or charitable fund raising project, please contact us at AllisonArt@allisonart.com and tell us the specifics about that project or organization. Provide us with a return address. After we receive your correspondence, we reserve the right to grant or deny the use of AllisonArt's fractals. This may sound harsh, but we have found that many charity funds do not, in fact, benefit those for whom the fund was designed. Instead, the administrators of the fund are the beneficiary. AllisonArt doesn't wish to be associated with such funds.
If these few conditions are met, then our text and/or images may be available for:
Please pick them apart as a learning tool, but please do not print them or use them on your web pages without obtaining our permission. Please contact us privately.
AllisonArt is pleased that our like our art! May you enjoy it for a long, long time!